Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 11 of P90X - Yoga X

42 minutes. That's how far I got into this 93 minute, pretzel bending, clay molding routine. I'm trying to not let it get me down but man, either these people our amazingly flexible or I'm just in really, rigid condition to say the least. I have my goal set, which is to eclipse my 42 minute mark and each following mark set from there on out.

Frustrations aside, I don't know whats going on with my body but I have felt wonderful everyday this week. Even being sore a little bit here and there, I feel great! I have a somewhat physically demanding job, on my feet quite a bit, probably walk a good 3 miles a night, lots of bending,stooping and lifting yet oddly enough,work has been a breeze. Maybe I'll feel even better today and that might peak my interest in becoming more pretzel like. 79 more days to go.




Inspirational quote of the day

"The only reason it's lonely at the top is because so few aim for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment