Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 25 of P90X - X Stretch

Not much to add today, nice easy stretch this morning. I thought I might take a shot at ab ripper x but somehow midway thru I lost my motivation. Weathers crappy, I'm hungry, I'm sore and I'm tired. Working and alternate shift yet again tomorrow which should really knock me on my butt. Good thing is, I'll be getting off early and I'm thinking about having a beer with my buddy from work. Maybe get all dolled up, let my hair down and have my regrets about it later. 65 more days to go.





Inspirational quote of the day

"If you can't beat em, join em."

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dave, thanks for stopping by my blog. I have repeatedly stated that I turned my P90X into probably P120X. I take too many rest days, but I keep plugging along. I read some of your blog.. looks like you are doing very good. You are gonna notice changes even if the weight does not change as much as you would like. Don't be like me.. I am not strict enough with my diet. You keep track of what you eat, and you are gonna lose weight, get fit, and be soooooooo much more muscular. Keep bringing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, nice to hear from you and thanks for some much needed motivation. I like reading your blog, it lets me know what's in store for me: ) And don't worry, even if ts P1000X , you still know your on the right road...so keep going!

    ReplyDelete