Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 34 of P90X - Legs & Back

Man oh man do I hate this routine. Burn city, plus I cant believe how much cardio it takes out of me, some major huffing and puffing going on. It doesn't help that my legs are seriously weak and skinny. To say that I had chicken legs would be an insult to chickens. I've got a goal of 16+" for my biceps by the end of phase 2, so I need a goal for my quads. I was able to gain about a 1/2" the first phase which put me at 22 1/4", I'm thinking an even 23" by the end of this phase would be nice. Chickens beware. 56 more days to go.



Inspirational quote of the day

"Wealth is the ability to fully experience life."

2 comments:

  1. Haha...an insult to chickens! Funny!

    Today is my last day of phase 1, and I'm stoked for phase 2, even IF you keep saying how hard it is...hehe. Bring it, baby! Right?! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawk, bawk! I ain't saying its hard, challenging is more like it and we love the challenge, right? Congrats on finishing phase one, no stopping you now!

    ReplyDelete