Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 30 of P90X - Plyometrics

With the update this morning, I didn't have time to include today's workout. Plyometrics, what can I say? I wasn't looking forward to it at all, as usual. That all changed about 5 minutes before I started, I thought to myself instead of dreading this why not give it your all instead, I mean if I'm going to do this and I am going to do this, why not bring some intensity to it? And I did. Don't get me wrong, I still got my tail handed to me but I was able to really bring it. Now I know I'm always saying I'm going to bring it blah blah blah and I do but this time it was on a different level...determination is the only word that comes to mind. Of course that was 12 hours ago and now I'm a sore SOB!

I'm on my way to my next update 30 days away. I'm going to play this phase the same way, hopefully improve everyday, push my limits and tighten up on my diet. Though I feel like I've grown quite a bit with this program I still have a long road ahead of me. As far as I'm concerned tomorrow is Day 1. Time to bring it all over again! 60 more days to go.


Inspirational quote of the day.
"We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

No comments:

Post a Comment