Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 14 of P90X - Rest

Went to a very nice wedding and reception yesterday. I ate, drank and was very merry and it was very much needed. The last day of the week is optional, X Stretch or rest, I'm choosing the latter. I've been up and working out at 5:45 every morning for the last 13 days straight and its time for a break . Though I've been very tempted to go for a run, I think the rest will serve me better. I am however worried about tomorrow nights weigh in.

Next week is the final week of phase one followed by a recovery week so I'm really going to try and blast through it. My plan all along has been to get up early and do my workout first thing so that its done and out of the way. I'm now going to change that because I feel like I'm pretty tired when I workout, my motivations low and I'm working hard on an empty stomach. My energy levels which peaked mid week have plummeted since. So I'm going to start working out at 9:00am. I'll get a little bit more sleep and have a nutritious breakfast with an all day energy multivitamin two hours prior to starting. I feel like I've hit a wall and hopefully these changes will help me get over it. 76 days to go.





Inspirational quote of the day

"You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures."

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do the chest and back W/O on an empty stomach. I did that once and I literally got sick. Good idea to eat something before those strength days. I did the cardio days on the empty stomach. That had better results.
    Great work and congrats at reaching 14 days.
    Stay strong, and keep pushing play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, yep noticeably different workout with some fuel in me. Great song selection on your blog, If some VH don't pump you up I don't know what will, well done!

    ReplyDelete