Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 28 of P90X - Run

All in all, its been a good week and today in particular has been beautiful. After spending a better part of the afternoon working in the yard, I didn't want to be couped up inside for an hour long p90x routine, it was just to nice out. I decided to go for a run instead but the thought of doing laps around the neighborhood bored me, so I loaded a very eager Phoebe into the car and headed down to the river. We did a 3 mile run on a historic section of trail to a town long since forgotten. The trail itself was awesome, covered in leaves that crunched beneath our feet while the sun shined down on us through trees filled with amazing colors. Phoebe had a ball and I ran like a kid again, lots of fun!

I'm starting phase two tomorrow, took a sneak peek at this weeks routine's, looks like I've got a lot of new exercises in store for me. Also went to the sporting goods store and picked up 40lbs of plates for my dumbbells. I'm planning on cutting back on reps and increasing the weights in hopes of putting on some muscle during this phase. Going to start compiling my new stats and pics, should have them up on Tuesday, just in time for my 30 day update. 62 more days to go.




Inspirational quote of the day

"Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better."

No comments:

Post a Comment