Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 18 of P90X - Cardio X & ARX

They say great bodies are made in the kitchen and not in the gym. I had a little slip up last night. I knew there was going to be some fights on TV and I knew I had A frozen pizza in the fridge. All I was lacking was some cool ones so on my way home from work I stopped and got a six pack. Just a little bump in the road and though I was feeling a little sketchy this morning, I knew I had to pay the fiddler. So I punished myself for my little indulgences.... Cardio X and Ab Ripper X back to back no breaks. No cryin and moanin either and I brought it with the same intensity as I had in the previous days. That'll teach me for having a good time. 72 more days to go.





Insprirational quote of the day

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment