Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 38 of P90X - Back & Biceps

I had to get up at 5:30 this morning to get this one in, man I forgot how enjoyable that is....Anyways, happy to report that I was able to go up in weights as planned and was still able to keep my reps identical, so I guess I'll increase again next time, why not? Wasn't able to get in my kenpo routine last night, ended up getting slammed with work and was pretty well spent when I got off. Abs tonight for sure, I'm still way too soft in my core. I can flex and see my abs but there still snuggled under a layer of goo. I want them to be tight so bad! Hopefully I can shed another 2 inches of my waist this phase, that's my goal. Gotta have goals people and you gotta want it. I want it badly!




Inspirational quote of the day

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

2 comments:

  1. You'll get it then! Only people with a burning desire for something and the will, and dedication will make it happen...that's you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much and I do believe that your gonna make it as well. I think we're both P90X addicts LOL! Hopefully, we'll be awarded for our addictions!

    ReplyDelete