Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 21 of P90X - X Stretch

Very late in my posting today, in fact I just finished X Stretch at about eight o'clock. Its by far one of my favorite routines, not only because its the easiest but because I really do feel better afterwards.

Week three is over and I'm moving into my recovery week. Don't let the name fool you. It looks like two days of Core Synergistics, two days of Yoga X , two days of X stretch , a day of Kenpo X and three days of Ab Ripper X.

Weigh in tomorrow night, as usual will update later that evening. I've done really well on my diet but I'm going to try to improve on it even more this week. My 30 day pictures are right around the corner and I'd really, really like to see some improvements. 69 more days to go.




Inspirational quote of the day

"Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment