Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 35 of P90X - Rest

I was suppose to do a round of Kenpo X today but after yesterday's leg routine...I can't. A two week layoff from leg training has left me with with some serious leg and booty soreness. My kenpo skills are laughable at best anyways, add to the fact that I can hardly sit on the toilet and I just know this routine would have been a lost cause.

I had five really strong work outs this week and I feel good about that but I'm always questioning if I can do more. Not to mention that I had a serious lapse in my diet this weekend, badly. I will weigh myself Monday night as usual but I'm not going to post the results, I know they won't be favorable. So, time for some re dedication. I'm planning on doing the doubles routine and adding Cardio X on the nights that I don't do strength training, Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's. I know for a fact that I haven't been taking in enough water and since I work 2nd shift I'm going to try and drink 64 oz before work and another 36 oz at work. Hopefully that will help out with my recovery time and my overall well being. Planning on maybe adding some whey protein some time this week. Going to also try and adjust my sleeping pattern a little bit, earlier to bed and earlier to rise and adding a 20-30 minute rest around noon to help prevent me from crashing once i get to work. 55 more days to go.
-

Inspirational quote of the day

"Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave...sounds like you've got a good plan in place. Like Tony says "Do your best, and forget the rest!"
    You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete