Friday, September 18, 2009

Pre90x day 10

Nothing new today, not going to do any kind of work out, listening to my body instead. Three days away from starting this , I'm ready, no worries. Just going to stretch it out the next couple of days and get all my ducks in a row.

Took "official" measurements last night and they are as followed:


  • Height 6'
  • Weight 217 lbs
  • Chest 45 1/4"
  • Shoulders 49 3/4"
  • Waist 39 1/4"... the most surprising to me
  • Hips 42" ...whatever, not to concerned there
  • Thighs 21 3/4" ...both
  • Calves 16"...both
  • Biceps 15 1/4"...both
  • Body fat 23.3% ...whoa, fat boy coming thru

So that's that. It is what it is, right Big? Uh...lets see, gonna take pics tomorrow. Be a couple days before I put them up, don't want to but I think I need to. Fitness test in the morning, probably post those figures as well. Grocery shopping Sunday, early to bed Sunday night. Monday morning, 6:00 a.m....BRING IT!

2 comments:

  1. Put everything up. Pics, fitness test, everything. In 3 months you'll go back and be amazed. Again, good luck Dave.
    PS you're missing an 'N' in 'Inspiration' above the photos of your kids. Cute kids BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I knew something didn't quite look right about that, couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete