Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 10 of P90X - Shoulders & Arms

I really like this workout, pushing it hard and can finish throughout with no need to pause. What I am going to need is another set of dumbbells. My shoulders are far more stronger than my arms and its becoming a pain to constantly remove or add plates depending on the exercise at hand.

Not much else going on, shot some hoops and jumped some rope yesterday for about a half hour. Might start adding that to my routine on days that I don't have to do Ab Ripper X as well as adding a 2 mile run on Saturday's and Sunday's. I think I'm going to give Yoga X a shot tomorrow morning, maybe not the whole 90 minutes but for at least 60. We'll see. 80 more days to go.



Inspirational quote of the day

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."





No comments:

Post a Comment