Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 62 of P90X - 60 day Update

Ok, so today I totally did my own thing, little bit of weight training, little bit of cardio, nice work out but no where near what I'm accustomed to. That's really kind of the theme for today. After taking my pics and studying my results I'm thinking, sure , maybe I could of seen better results had I just hit "the gym" but I just don't think I would have stuck with it and I'm certain I wouldn't be anywhere near as good of shape that I'm in. I feel amazing in every aspect.... cardio, flexibility and strength.

When I look at my pics I see a lot of room for improvement and oddly enough, I like that. I've absolutely loved this system from day one, its changed my outlook on life in more ways than I care to mention. My 60 day pics could never represent how I actually feel nor could any words but to know that feelings going to multiply is awesome!

Once again I just don't think the numbers are indicative of what kind of shape I'm in and a little misleading as well. For example, to me my biceps and thighs look "bigger" than the actual gains I'm reporting. I don't know if I lost whatever little fat I had because now, they're both solid and maybe just appear bigger? Pretty happy with my losses, body fat, hips and waist but again a 36" waist? Got a lot more work to do there. 4 weeks to get there!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dude, Great Job!! But don't you know you're supposed to get tanner as you get leaner? That's the trick to the transformation pictures. Have Krista rub some shoe polish on you or something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I thought same thing, should of started in spring! Another tip.."manscaping" Its soo funny to see a hairy dude on day 1 end up looking like a seventeen yeor old on day 90. Very first thing I did was run for the clippers LOL...the things we do for vanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...those comments just cracked me up, literally laughing out loud.
    Dave! Awesome job. I LOVE the transformation, and yes, you can see it. What I love more is the inner changes, how you 'feel'. P90X is amazing. I love this system too, because it transforms more than just your physique. Can't wait to see the 90 day pix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad we could share a smile with you. Thanks so much for your kind words, it really does mean a lot to me. You got it...this system really is a TOTAL transformation!!! The drive you get from it, the determination, the confidence and the calmness after a grueling work out that stays with you through out the day...its amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete