Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 13 of P90X - Kenpo X

And yet another half ass workout followed by a so so run in part because I'm dog tired and suffering from a minor buttimus maximus injury. I really cranked out Ab Ripper X last night
and took a shot at 100 push ups (and failed) so I'm getting some work in.

Yesterdays poor performance has been dragging me down. I really need to step back and re-evaluate where I'm at. The last time I worked out this intensely was for a local tough man contest in the winter of 94'. Some how I need to humble myself and realize that I'm 15 years removed from any kind of physical conditioning. In that time I've slowly wasted away and I'm not going to get it back in 2 weeks, 2 months or maybe even 2 years but one things for certain, if I don't get up off my ass I ain't EVER getting it back.

If I'm not even going to try, then this right here and right now is the best shape I'm going to be in for the rest of my life...and that's not good enough! 77 more days to go.




Inspirational quote of the day

"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment