Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 40 fo P90X - Legs & Back

Damn it! Another bombed leg routine. I just can't get it. By the time I reach the half way point I'm totally spent, I don't know what to do about this. I'm eating a light healthy breakfast an hour beforehand, had a great nights sleep...clueless. I've had great results with 5 Hour Energy in the past, maybe I'll try it next time. I've heard em say if your feeling tired slip some recovery formula in your water, any thoughts? Kinda sick right now, maybe to much caffeine this morning? Man this is gonna bug me, I'm gonna have to come up with a better plan of attack for this son of a....! 50 more days to go.

-

Inspirational quote of the day

"No one ever achieved greatness by playing it safe"

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dave. I've felt like that before...and when I do, I do go and get a recovery drink to sip on during the duration. It DOES help. You're still giving it your all, even if you can't do as much because of being sick. And I say AWESOME JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Lisa. What kind of recovery drink to you use? I guess I'm going to have to catch up with the times and start googling this stuff. I'm not actually ill, more like, you know how you sometimes feel sick after a grueling work out type deal? That was me, feel much better now. How's your daughter. Hope all's well.

    ReplyDelete