Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 31 of P90X - Back & Biceps

Wow...I'm beat. I know I said today was going to be like day 1 all over again and it sure feels like it. The strange thing is, I've never been so sore and so tired and yet felt so great, very strange indeed. As far as the workout itself, loved it, lots of curls and lots of pull ups. I've upped the weights from my last phase and I think I'm going to go even heavier next time, feeling strong. I'd really like to see my biceps at 16 + inches at the end of this phase. My arms have always been pretty toned so I know that any gains there will be strictly muscle. Yoga X tomorrow and I'm saying it right now, ain't doing it! Its Cardio X for me. Little bit of stretching, little bit of yoga and a good amount of cardio, suits me just fine. 59 more days to go.




Inspirational quote of the day

"Begin with the end in mind."

4 comments:

  1. That's why I LOVE P90X! We keep getting stonger and stronger, and sore and more sore, but STRONGER! It definitely is an awesome workout! I'm half way through week 4...getting excited for Phase 2! Keep rocking it...love hearing about your P90Xperience.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Lisa both curse the Yoga. It is funny to read. Hey what ever gets you to push play every day. I have heard that Tony put out a new shorter yoga routine in his One on One series. May be worth a look on beachbody. I was on Frostwire and found the P90X+ routines. I D/L them. They are tougher then any of the originals. If you us any of the file share programs look for it. One of them would be a great replacement to yoga. I can burn one for you if you want. If so, my E-mail is on my profile page.
    Great Job!!!!
    --Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always thanks guys! Yoga , man I dont know what they were thinking...133 minutes, c'mon! Steve, I would definately be interested in some copies, which do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Interval-X plus and Kenpo Cardio plus for cardio routines.
    The others are:
    Upper +, Total Body +, and Abs-Core+
    The strength workouts seem very intense. Definitely something for P90X grads, but I think you could use either of the cardio ones now.

    ReplyDelete