Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 15 of P90X - Chest & Back ***Updated***

Well evidently the adjustments I spoke of yesterday worked cause I kicked this workouts ass! Nearly an hour later and I still feel pumped, arms and chest are tight. I'm so stoked right now, this workout has given me fits from day one and to be its master this time around feels really, really good.

I'm going fairly lean with my diet today, will weigh in tonight, hopefully I'll see positive results.Will update later. 75 days to go.

Update

Why am I all the sudden nervous about stepping on the scales, what the hell is that all about? Anyways, I lost 3 pounds. I can't complain, I'm not starving myself,in fact I'm eating well. Apparently Saturday's are going to be known as "The Day of Gluttony" because ever since i started I've had my fill of food and drink on that day and yet I've still been able to lose 8 lbs of USDA ground beef. Starting weight 217 current weight 209







Inspirational quote of the day


"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you rocked it today. They call plyo the mother of all workouts BS chest and back is. Plyo has never made me want to puke.LOL Great Job and thanks for stopping by the Fat Side. The VH song Right Now sort of spoke to me, and I decided to use it as my anthem for this journey. So catch your magic moment and do it right here now. It means everything!!!!
    Later Bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again my man. Plyo takes alot out of me too but I can cheat it, no cheating with chest and back. I know what your saying about right now, I don't think I'm going to have to many more chances to say I'm in the best shape of my life, that window's closing. Best of luck, Fight the good fight!

    ReplyDelete