Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 26 0f P90X - Rest

Fortunately for me, this program affords you 4 rest days for this phase and I've elected to use number 3 today and thankfully, its been a great day! It feels good to relax and not think about the program for once. I'm nearing the end of this phase and I'm planning on finishing super strong, can't wait for Tuesday's 30 day update! Can you say Bring It? 64 days to go.




Inspirational quote of the day

"Forty in the mirror... twenty in the heart."

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest day....and yes, you are bringin it! Great job.
    I have 2 days left before I head into that phase...it should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really liked recovery week and I think you will too. You've done the yoga, the kenpo and the stretch. Just add 2 rounds of core and BAM! You're there. And don't worry about the core routine, its the first new one in 3 1/2 weeks and I think you'll enjoy the change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the ROCKY music uncle dave!! By Day 90 I wanna hear some "EYE OF THE TIGER"

    ReplyDelete