Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 39 of P90X - Kenpo X


Wow, wow ,wow...Awesome work out this morning, sweats just pouring off of me and hopefully a little goo too. Man when I got finished I just felt amazing, total euphoria. I feel like climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or at least going for a run or something. I really do need to get a heart rate monitor though, couple of times I felt like I was pushing the edge and my pride wouldn't let me rest, kept thinking to myself, I won't be denied! Ya, unless I have a coronary on the bedroom floor.

Once again I've switched up the routine, I do it so much I'm thinking about changing it to D90X! I'm hitting my strength days as required but I'm changing my conditioning days to suit how my bodies feeling. Just didn't want to do a lot of jumping around today, saving myself for the dreaded leg routine tomorrow. 51 more days to go.
-

Inspirational quote of the day

"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win."

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Dave. Keep pushing play. I was also wondering if you ever considered becoming a coach. Your blog is nice and it seems like you are already sharing your P90X experience with tons of people. Might as well make some extra money in the process. You can get some info at http://www.earncashwithinfomercials.com if you have an interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting but I'm just a guy trying to get back in shape so I can be around for my kids a little bit longer. Who knows maybe later but it would be only because I really believe in this system. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete