Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 19 of P90X - Back & Legs

Running late today, my daughter is ill and home from school so I opted to take the day off with her. I've been lounging all morning and not looking forward to todays workout. This is the one that I crapped out on last week and I really don't like it. I love the burn I get in my arms, chest and shoulders but I hate the burn that I get in my legs. I thought maybe looking at my day one pics might motivate me some and it did. As much as I hate the burn I get from leg workouts I hate hate hate my day one pics. I can't wait to update them because every time I see them, I see Fat Dave and he's saying "C'mon man...have a Budweiser, one chocolate pop tart ain't going to kill ya" and sometimes I just wanna punch Fat Dave in his FACE! 71 more days to go.






Inspirational quote of the day

"There is no achievement without goals."

No comments:

Post a Comment