Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hold on, hold on....

Alright, in life sometimes things don't go as planned and if were lucky we can correct them. That's what I'm doing, a do over if you will. Week 9 has been tough, I've had this lingering chest cold all week long and now the holiday (bye bye diet). I have not been committed at all these last couple of days, so I'm gonna erase them and restart week 9 this coming Monday. I'm still going to try and kick out a cardio and kenpo routine, maybe a couple ab ripper x's before then. I feel like I'm cheating a little but I also believe its the best thing I can do at this time. Soon to be 27 days to go all over again.


Inspirational quote of the day

"Success is not permanent. The same is also true of failure."

2 comments:

  1. Well, I say good for you. You could just throw in the towel...but you're not. You're going to get back on the bus, and give it your all. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa... oh ya, no way I'm quittin!!!! ha ha I just thought of something, you was one week behind me right? Were gonna finish this neck and neck. Bring it waoman! lol!

    ReplyDelete