Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 60 of P90X - Rest

Well I've finally reached day 60 and how appropriate, I'm using my rest day. I've been fighting a cold the last couple of days, nothing to severe but now its seems to be all in my head and I've had a splitting head ache a good part of this morning. But even stranger I'm having weird knee issues. For some strange reason I feel like I've banged it on something but for the life of me I can't recall what, odd. Should serve me well for tomorrow's leg routine. I figure the only thing I can do is go super, super lean today, unfortunately its only 11:00 am and I'm already starving. Will post my 60 day update on Saturday. 30 more days to go.


Inspirational quote of the day

"Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

No comments:

Post a Comment