Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 52 of P90X - Kenpo X

For whatever reason I thought I was required to do 2 rounds of plyo's during recovery week, wrong. No plyometrics at all this week ...YES! Kenpo went as well as it always does, its a great routine, probably my favorite. Diets been tight again today, not forseeing any deviations at this point. X stretch tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. 38 more days to go.


Inspirational quote of the day

"When you know what you want,and you want it badly enough,you'll find a way to get it ."

2 comments:

  1. Kenpo is my favorite too. Awesome job....you're really smokin along aren't ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lisa, Kenpo rocks! I have to be smokin it, your right on my tail LOL. These days are flying by. I always end my blog with how many days I have left, I remember when it was in the 70's and 80's now I'm in the 30's!!! Time to step it up again!!!

    ReplyDelete