Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 50 of P90X - Cardio X

Its the start of my second recovery week today, as usual no Yoga X, Cardio X in its place. Really looking forward to Core Synergistics tomorrow. I've only done that routine twice and that was a month ago, quite interested to see how far I've come, plus its a challenging and enjoyable work out.

Ten days out from my 60 day pics and I'm going to be honest...I'm worried. I've done a lot of hard work since my 30 day pics but my diet which I would characterize as being 90% clean the first phase has fallen to around 70% this phase and its showing. I think I can salvage this if I really go lean and add in a little more work these next 10 days. I got to do it...got to. 40 more days to go.

Inspirational quote of the day

"Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it."

1 comment:

  1. And you WILL do it. The fact that you keep plugging along proves it.

    ReplyDelete