Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 43 0f P90X - Chest, Shouldrs & Triceps

Awesome work out this morning, great way to start the week. Really pumped right now, makes typing somewhat difficult. This was my last day for this particular routine for a couple of weeks and I pushed it hard. Great improvements through the first half though I did get a little pooped during the second half, I was still able to finish incredible strong.

A buddy of mines "girlfriend" is doing P90X and judging by the shape she's in, she's either finished it and doing another round or she's close to finishing it. Either way, at 41 or 42 she's in phenomenal shape and he summed it up best when he said she's addicted to P90X. That's how I feel about it, I'm always thinking about it, always. 47 more days to go.

-

Inspirational quote of the day

"As long as you live, keep learning how to live"

3 comments:

  1. I look around me at work and all I see are out of shape, sick people, and it makes me think that there's no going back to that.
    Your buddy is a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave, that's exactly how I feel. I am addicted too. I can't wait for my workouts! I can honestly say, this is the first time ever, that something has taken such a hold on me. Sure, I have Turbo Jam, Tae Bo, The Biggest Loser, etc...but THIS...THIS is golden. I have never felt so pumped and almost euphoric from a workout as I do with P90X...and I tell everyone about it.
    Today was Chest, Shoulders & Triceps for me as well...LOVE that PUMPED feeling!

    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly right Jim, I said I would never be fat and out of shape and I'm glad I caught it before it got too far. From here on out, I'm going to try and be good to my body. I see so many people that I went to school with who are out of shape and I'm like, what happened to you??? You can have it, not for me.

    I'm right there with you Lisa, like I said I'm constantly thinking about this...what can I do to get better? And how much I'm gonna sweat and how amazing it feels when I'm finished and I know that I pushed my limits. Can't wait for tomorrows work out!

    ReplyDelete