Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 57 of P90X - Chest & Back

When I look back at day 1 of this journey it was this routine, chest & back. I remember how tough it was and don't get me wrong it still is. I remember feeling like I was starving for air and dizzy and faint and how sick I became immediately afterwards... not anymore! Its been 5 weeks since I did this routine and I'm so pumped from it! Really brought it today, just to give you an example of how far I've progressed, Day 1, September 21st, I did a total of 111 push ups (some assisted) during that routine. Today I did 171 total push ups (all non-assisted), 60 more than my day 1 and I'm sure those numbers will increase more in the coming weeks. Awesome work out, feel great!!!!! 33 more days to go.


Inspirational quote of the day

"In some attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment