Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 61 of P90X - Rest ***UPDATED***

Man this sucks! Since I started this 60 days ago, I haven't had two days rest in a whole week, let alone two days in a row. I've seen other people who have been shut down momentarily because of an illness or an injury and I'm suffering both. Actually the knee feels much better but this cold, which was in my head has now settled in my chest. Feeling downright crappy. I'm gonna see how I feel tomorrow and if I have to miss again then I may not even count these last 3 or 4 days and restart on day 59 where I left off. 29 more days to go....maybe.

Updated

Surprisingly, I was able to do a round of Cardio X and Ab Ripper X at about ten last night. Felt good to work up a sweat again, cold or no cold. I guess I'm going to just keep right on schedule since last night's work out means that I've only missed one now. I'm planning on doing some circuit training with weights Saturday morning then gonna get my pics taken and should have my 60 day update finished and posted Saturday night.

-



Inspirational quote of the day

"A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs."

No comments:

Post a Comment