Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 49 of P90X - Rest

Well, when I posted earlier today about yesterdays routine, I had full intentions of doing something today that would help me work towards reaching my goal. I haven't done anything at all. Nothing. It was gorgeous all day and I went out once to help the Mrs. bring groceries in. Shameful. And now that the sun has set and the day is gone, I really feel like crap. Its not even about missing a routine or taking a rest day, it's about taking care of business, getting things done and still being able to enjoy the day. I didn't do any of that, I wanted to but I just couldn't shake this funk I'm in. The good thing is, this will bug at me for a little while and hopefully tomorow I'll be able to value and appreciate my time more wisely. 41 more days to go.



Inspirational quote of the day

"Make rest a necessity, not an objective. Only rest long enough to gather strength."

1 comment:

  1. Well, it happens. Just gotta move on from it and make sure you bring it tomorrow. Don't forget, doing something, getting those endorphins flowing helps the funk...next time, you can chase the funk away. :o)

    ReplyDelete