Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 64 of P90X - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps

Alright, got it in! A 6 day absence and a poor diet made this a tough work out. Struggled through out but managed to get er done and get back on my feet. In fact, just getting back to work was helpful, I've spent the last 5 days stuffing my face and watching TV and in all honesty I felt horrible about it. NEVER again! I have an unfortunate 4 lb weight gain that I'm dealing with but my focus is razor sharp and job one is losing those 4 lbs plus an additional pound by next Monday. One week to lose 5 lbs. I did it my 1st week...time to see what I'm made of now. 26 more days to go!


Inspirational quote of the day

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

3 comments:

  1. I think the 4 lbs. is from muscle that grew in your time off. I wouldn't stress about it, the pictures show more change than you probably realize. Make a deal with Charlie that for every day you skip from here till 90, he can kick you in the crotch five times. You won't miss.

    Keep going bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopeful that some of it is muscle but its hard to convince myself seeing the amount of food I've thrown down the last couple of days, it was ridiculous man. That "deal" with Charlie sounds painful but effective...I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...you slipped, you took a mini detour, but you're back and in fine form. Onward and upward. :o)

    ReplyDelete