Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 46 of P90X - Kenpo X

I'm not even going to say "doing my own thing" or "switching it up today" cause I do it so often. Besides, I really enjoy kenpo but I don't recommend doing it the day after the bicep routine. All those punches have really left my biceps tight and sore which should go well with the 100's of pull ups waiting for me tomorrow. Speaking of which, the dreaded back and legs routine. I'm already thinking up excuses for it. I've tweaked my left hamstring somehow, I'm wondering if that's the card I'm gonna play? "Couldn't do it, hamstrings hurting, sorry" Regardless , because of work, I won't attempt it until late tomorrow afternoon. That gives me plenty of time to get my game face on, hope I can do it. 44 more days to go.


Inspirational quote of the day

"Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends."

1 comment:

  1. Love Kenpo!!!! I have Legs and Back today as well. So, now that you KNOW you'll likely try to use it as an excuse, it shouldn't blind side you, come out of the blue. I told a friend of mine something that I was trying. Because either of us doesn't have that much of an affinity for yoga, we've been talking ourselves INTO it. The law of attraction baby. IT can apply to today for you. Even tho you don't really want to do it, flip it around in your head, and build it up for yourself...tell yourself that you are REALLY looking forward to it. Our minds are fickle...and can easily be tricked.
    Sorry about your hamstring...go slow, don't push yourself too far, and just see how it goes. Keep on my P90X brother!

    ReplyDelete