Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 54 of P90X - Core Synergistcs

Man, really starting to slack off on the old blog. I need to refocus my efforts and remember how important this blog is. I use it instead of the P90X calendar, I use it to refer to previous workouts in order to guage my current status and more importanly as a motivational guide. Anyways, Core today, tough work out but I really, really like it. I'd put it at #3 right behind Cardio X and Kenpo X. Regardless of what my future intentions are, lifting heavy weights in the gym or running or whatever else, I'll always keep and use these routines.

Big football weekend has me somewhat leary. My Buckeye's have a big game Saturday and my Steeler's have a big one on Sunday. Plus there is a UFC event on Saturday night. What this all means is I'll probably have some cool ones and hopefully some good eats. I'm either gonna have to keep it in moderation, put in some extra work or both. 36 more days to go.
-

Inspirational quote of the day

"It's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it."

No comments:

Post a Comment