Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 55 & 56 of P90X - Rest & Kenpo X

Alright, after today I should be caught up on the blog. Lets see, Saturday was my rest day, just kicked out a kenpo routine an hour ago, diets been pretty shot all weekend.... that sucks. Tomorrow is day one of my final phase, 5 more weeks to go.

I've wondered this whole time how many people have started this and for whatever reason weren't able to see it through. Once I got into my second week, I knew I was going to finish this. Plus I have those lovely day 1 pics to haunt me. You just can't go and post unflattering pics of yourself and say I'm undertaking a major transformation and then quit in week 2.

Due to technical difficulties, I won't be able to post my 60 day pics until probably this coming Saturday (day 62). I'm very curious as to what they'll look like. I see very little improvement when I look in the mirror and that's my fault. I'm hitting the workout hard and consistent so that's not it. Its my diet. Every week I say I'm gonna go lean on my diet and I start off great but round time for weekend, I lose. What can I say, I love food and I love beer. Hopefully my update pics and measurements will help to keep me dedicated and focused these next 5 weeks. 34 more days to go.
-

Inspirational quote of the day

"Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off our goals."

1 comment:

  1. You're still doing it, even if you've faltered along the way. Your stick-to-it-iveness is what is going to mean success. AND, you can always do another round of P90X, maybe doubles, and kill that. I bet you'll see leaps and bounds more progress. I think you should feel proud of yourself! :o)

    ReplyDelete