Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pre90x day 2

Really, really good run today. Getting my wheels back, shins not hurting as bad. Pushing thru it, I've heard the workouts for the p90x system are really intense so if I can't do a two mile run then I'm screwed.

I do have a running partner who is more than eager every morning to drag me around the neighborhood, lets just say we don't share the same enthusiasm. Her name is Phoebe and most of the time she is a pain in the butt.....



Um lets see what else...Oh my first p90x failure, thought I would save a few bucks by ordering off of ebay, found a unit for $85, bought it and later got an email saying the item was removed for possible copyright violations. So going thru another seller and if I get the same results then I'll just have to shell out an extra $50 and buy it from their website. (Which is probably what I should have done in the 1st place, cheap skate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment