Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 3 of P90X - Shoulders & Arms

Pretty good workout this morning. This one was a little easier to me because it wasn't nearly as hard on the gas tank as yesterday's plyo's. Speaking of which; man my legs hurt. Sitting on the edge of my bed this morning trying to slip on my shoes was a workout in itself. Its becoming more and more obvious that this routine is to advanced for my current condition BUT...it won't always be, so long as I continue to Bring It! Can't wait for tomorrows workout. 87 more days to go.

I wanna give a shout out to mooky mook and the funky bunch & ginny ginn for your kind words of encouragement. And a super special shout out to my wife, the Mrs. Today we're celebrating 14 years of a wonderful marriage. I have no doubts that without her I wouldn't be this wonderful, half naked, pudgy man that you see posted below. I kinda like that man, come to think of it, I kinda like her too. Thanks baby.


Inspirational quote of the day
"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out
."

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated anniversary!

    How did your legs feel 2 days after plyo? I was even more sore than the day after. I had to lower myself S L O W L Y! LOL. Loving this P90X stuff!

    ReplyDelete