Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 6 of P90X - Kenpo X

Karate master I ain't. An overall fun and sweat inducing workout. Form is hideous but I kept up 80% of the time. Can feel myself wanting to push harder and further, feels good, will do better next time.

Kids soccer games are over and they did wonderful, Charlie scored a gooooal!!! Aliya's still sidelined with a pesky leg injury but she should be ready to return to action for her next game (your team needs you!) and Kayla is already a star who never fails at making me proud. They all do...always.

Off to my favorite beer & wings joint with the family to celebrate maw's birthday, hoping to catch some of the Buc's game later on. Haven't decided yet if I should reward myself with a cool one for all my hard work this week or not. Been dry so far, sure would like to have one...or six. 84 more days to go.



Inspirational quote of the day

"Nobody can prevent you from choosing to be exceptional."

After today's lapse, I'm choosing to make Sunday's work out exceptionally tough and just in case I've forgotten why...


... my butt's gonna get kicked tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment