Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 7 of P90X - X Stretch

I know, suppose to do Yoga X today and I didn't, suppose to push myself today and I did...a little. Up at six this morning, decided on X Stretch because it was so beneficial to my recovery the last time that I thought I would give it a try again. Sure enough I felt great afterwards, so good that I got to thinking, been awhile since Phoebe and I went for a run, out the door we went. Totally plowed through my two mile run, non stop and with relative ease. Best run I've had in years.

Kind of excited about tomorrow, second shot at chest & back and I'm hoping to improve in weights and reps across the board. I'm also going to weigh in for the first time since a couple of days before I started. Would be nice to see some decent weight loss but if not then I need to know so I can adjust my diet accordingly. Pains going away, really going to BRING IT next week. 83 more days to go.


Inspirational quote of the day

"Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all that he can."

No comments:

Post a Comment