Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pre90x day 11

Getting ready to watch the Buc's game, busy day today. Had a light workout this morning, did the warm up and yoga segments of Cardio X followed by the fitness test. Anniversary dinner tonight with my love and wine tasting later at the in-laws.

I must admit, its a little disheartening to see so many fitness blogs that have ended abruptly. However, not quite as disheartening as my fitness test but that should only help to make my 90 day results look phenomenal. I mean how hard is it to improve on 2.75 chin ups?


  • Resting heart rate 56 bpm

  • Taxed heart rate 164 bpm

  • Chin ups 2 .75 absolutely shocking to me

  • Vertical leap 15.5"

  • Push ups 24 pretty shocked as well

  • Wall squat 43 seconds & and man did it hurt

  • Bicep curls 12 reps of 40 lbs

So thats done, the Mrs. is out shopping right now, going to have pics taken when she gets home. Will post tonight or tomorrow.


Ok here we go, viewer discretion is advised:

No comments:

Post a Comment