Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 4 of P90X - X Stretch

Ok first off, anyone familiar with the program knows that today should have been Yoga X but I just didn't have 90 minutes to devote to yoga this morning. So props to Mr. Big Hurt and his idea of swapping the yoga routine with X Stretch. I will do Yoga X in its entirety this weekend as I will have more time to afford and as Big put it , yoga and Sunday's go good together, a perfect union.

Today's workout was wonderful, exactly what I needed. Granted I'm about as flexible as a 2 x 4 but I did my best and feel really good this morning. My uber sore legs feel much more limber however tomorrows leg routine will surely set me back.

I've been following my diet to the T and have had no deviations whatsoever. Little bit of hunger now and again but everything has been tasty and delicious mm mmm.

Work on the other hand has been a bear. Those cool & beautiful September days I spoke of earlier have vanished only to be replaced with hot and muggy ones that make my place of business miserable. I have a hiccup in tomorrow's schedule as I will be working a different shift, throwing my workout and blog posting for a loop. Will post again Friday night. 86 more days to go.

Inspirational quote of the day

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult."

No comments:

Post a Comment