Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 5 of P90x - Back & Legs

Bad form, no balance, cardio shot and extremely weak...that's how I'd describe today's workout. I realise that every area I'm suffering in will improve in time its just that years ago I would have considered these to be strong points and to have fallen so far is a bummer. Soreness seems to be subsiding perhaps in part to yesterdays X Stretch.

Getting up early everyday and today's shift change at work is giving me a bad case of the snoozes. Been a very long week and I'm still planning on getting up at 5:45 a.m. Sat & Sun to finish out my first week. In bed by 9:00 on a Friday WooHoo. 85 more days to go.



Inspirational quote of the day

"Remember when you see a man at the top of a mountain, he didn't fall there."

No comments:

Post a Comment