Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pre90x day 9

Taking today off. Was up a little late last night watching UFC, had a few cocktails. Yesterday's bout with Cardio X isn't helping much either. I'm sore in places I'm not used to being sore. Was thinking last night that I might try another round of it today...nah. I guess once I start the program Monday I'm just going to have to work thru the pain for the first week or two, sounds like lots of fun!!!

Update, as the day wears on I've become wore out. Hurtin pretty good, hips, thighs inner, outer, front and back, keaster, all kinds of strange places. Don't know what it was, yoga, kenpo, plyo , all of the above?

Spirits are down a little too. Wish I could have been able to accomplish some kind a workout today. Gonna have the Mrs. help me with some measurements tonight, figured if I'm down I might as well get kicked in the teeth too. Will post results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment