Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 1 of P90X - Chest & Back

Well boys and girls that was fun. Let me tell you about my little workout this morning. I wasn't even able to keep up with the girl in weights or reps but that's ok. As Tony says "Do your best and forget the rest"... its forgotten. I did pretty good, had to pause about three quarters of the way through. Not cause I was tired, cause I was and not cause it hurt, cause it did but because It felt like whatever was inside of me wanted to be outside of me. I regained my composure and am happy to say I finished the workout. I then quickly headed to the bathroom where I proceeded to throw up...profusely. 89 more days to go.



Inspirational quote of the day

"Keep steadily before you the fact that all true success depends at last upon yourself."

1 comment:

  1. Me and Bray just sat down to check in on your first day!!! Wow... so sorry about the throwin up part! But You did it and that is great!!!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete