Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 Days in a row!

Believe it or not, the way things have been that's quite an accomplishment. Surprisingly enough my cardio isn't to bad, I did a 5 minute walk on the treadmill followed by 20 minutes of HIIT and finished off with a 5 minute cool down walk. Worked up a good sweat and it looks like my heart rate peaked at about 172 bpm, a lil to high for my likings. It didn't take long at all for my heart rate to peak while taking what seemed like forever to settle back down, oh well, out of shape I guess. Starting to feel better already though.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Now, keep going for 19 more days, and you'll have created a habit. You can do this you know. You want to feel good about yourself, you have all the tools to make that happen. Two days down, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete