Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 66 od P90X - Back & Biceps

Dang, another tough work out. Struggled again today, reps were down across the board. Really wanted to quit but I wasn't having it, as ugly as it was, I plowed through...remaining positive. I just can't believe how counter productive it was to take a 5 or 6 days off. I was planning on taking 7-10 days off after I finish this and before my 2nd round but I don't know, its rough getting back in the groove. 24 more days to go.



Inspirational quote of the day

"Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration . . and expectation."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave. Tony suggests taking a couple weeks off between rounds...likely for recovery time. I will be taking 3 weeks off, but I'll be doing the treadmill in the interim. A friend and I do it 'together' even tho we're in different cities, and she's going away, but when she comes back, we're hitting it again,...Jan. 17th is my round 2 start date. I'm thinking of doing doubles.
    Proud of you for struggling through it and finishing. It's easier to quit, but then you feel disappointed. Might as well struggle and feel proud that you accomplished it, right?

    ReplyDelete