Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Its about time!

Well after falling considerably far off the wagon I figured its time to get up and dust myself off. I can't believe I made it through 75 grueling days of this only to fall short of my goal by 2 stinking weeks! I've blamed it on everything from the holidays, to injuries to minor illnesses. In all reality I was slipping way before then, skipping workouts, not giving it my all and eating whatever I wanted, to the point that I've ballooned up past my original weight of 217 to an all time high of 220 pounds!!!! Which means I've gained 14 pounds since Nov.21st, wow and I feel it! The funny thing is I'm not down at all in fact my resolve is a great as ever.

Unfortunately since I wasn't able to complete the first round I can't call this round 2, fine! It's round 1 day 1 all over again. This time I plan to go about it with a lot more dedication and determination. My goal is to start on Jan.4th and until then I'm going to be doing some High Intensity Interval Training (or HIIT) on the wife's new treadmill and some deep stretching . I finally got a heart rate monitor which should prove to be helpful. I'm very anxious to get this started and this time....I'm finishing it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment