Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 71 of P90X - Shoulders & Arms

Decent work out today. I can't believe that I'm continually sore from this. Some days I feel great but others, man, rough. I seem to always be sore in my lats and chest, especially chest. Sometimes when I'm doing cardio work and I'm jumping around I have to hold my um, boobs, I guess???... because of how sore I am, it helps but its somewhat embarrassing too. Trying to debate which routine I wanna do tomorrow, I'm thinking core, most likely. 19 more days to go.

1 comment:

  1. I literally laughed out loud here. Guess what? I have a pull in my lat, and it reaches MY left boob, so I'm walking around holding mine too....I guess it looks considerably worse than yours since I have more. Hehe.
    I did Shoulders and Arms last night too. I love this one. Nothing like the feeling of being pumped UP! Although I did it too late, so I was toast, and nauseaus.

    ReplyDelete