Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 67 of P90X - Cardio X

A somewhat scary moment today. The plyo segment of this routine is tough and I soon as its over you go right into core synergistics, the first exercise of that is where I experienced problems. 30 reps of x squats, going airborne on the last 10. As soon as I finished it was like someone or something sucked all the oxygen out of the room. I just could not catch my breath for a good 2 minutes, scary stuff, like a slow suffocation. All those years of smoking have no doubt affected my lungs and I'm very curious to see at what level of efficiency they are operating at. I'm so glad I quit but sometimes I look back and shake my head for being so stupid.

One thing about my little hiatus is that I didn't miss the leg routine at all. Guess what tomorrow is? Man, another thing, as posted before, not only do I hate it but its also strangely tough on my cardio....should be a blast. 23 more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment