Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year

I figured I'd be starting the New Year out this way...hungover!!! That's why I'm not making any resolutions that begin today. Might be the first day of the year but I'm more of a first day of the week kind of person, Monday. That's when I'm getting serious about this again but until then these last few days are gonna be filled with some major gluttony!

I did run a little over 2 miles on the treadmill yesterday making it 3 whole days in a row, WOOHOO! I'm really enjoying that alot and I'm trying to figure out how I wanna incorporate it into my P90X journey. I'm thinking about doing a 20-30 minute HIIT on the three strength training days, somewhat like the doubles routine but we'll see, I'm pretty good a biting off more than I can chew.

Going to take it easy today. More festivities planned for tonight's Rose Bowl (Go Bucks!!!) Would like to thank everyone for following along, here's to a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment