Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ready!

Alrighty, night before and it seems as if all is ready. I'm hoping that by being more prepared I'll be more inclined to finish this. The wife picked me up a new trapper folder and I have all my workout charts in there plus the ones I had from my first go at it. I figure if all I do is surpass my reps and/or weight from my first attempt then I should surely see some fantastic results. At least that's the plan. I also remember how big of a pain it was to have to retrieve my weights, chin up bar and my push up bars from the garage, (a now freezing garage at that!) now they're neatly tucked away behind the sofa. P90X can be both physically and mentally draining so hopefully by eliminating some of the pain in the butt aspects, I'll be able to bring it home this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment